These Event Terms & Conditions apply as between You, the User of this Web Site and Blanch Music, the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to Our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. In this section, “Attendant” will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to the Concert as defined in paragraph 3 of these Terms. On the other hand, Your Music School (Blanch Music, Dublin) will hereinafter referred to as the “Event Host”.
2. The Event Host runs a Concert called “Blanch Music Winter Concert” (hereinafter the “Concert”) on Sunday, 28th January 2024 from 11:00 until 16:00 with 1, 2 or 3 performances, including breaks (hereinafter Concert “Date” and “Time”) at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown Town Centre , Dublin 15, Ireland (hereinafter the “Venue”).
4. Concert Attendants will be charged an admission fee of EUR 13.00 to reserve their space at the Concert, payable in advance at least 24 hours prior to the Concert. The price is non-negotiable. Children under 18 years of age go free and must be accompanied by an adult.
5. The Concert is limited to a maximum of 125 in-person attendants per performance.
6. Ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 10 tickets per person.
7. Kids tickets can not be bought separately. You must purchase an Adult Ticket to be able to purchase a Kids Ticket. Per Adult ticket you can only purchase a maximum of 4 Kids Tickets.
8. Performances will be scheduled by the Event Host and times may slightly vary.
9. For Child Protection, GDPR and Copyright reasons it is prohibited to take, record, share any pictures, videos, audio in any form or any platform including but not limited to any social media pages.
10. Spaces will be filled on a “First Come, First Served” basis.
11. Once a space is booked by the attendant, the admission fee is non-refundable unless a notice period of a minimum of 72 hours is required to receive a full refund of the prepaid admission fee.
12. The admission includes complimentary Tea, Coffee & Biscuits, provided by the venue.
13. Raffle tickets may be sold on the day, payable in cash only. All profits from the event and raffle ticket sales will go to a charity chosen by the Event Host.
14. In case of a Raffle, the Event Host will announce the winner at the end of the Concert, after public draw in front of the attendants. Raffle price winners must be present at the time of the draw at the end of the concert to claim their price. If not present, a new winner will be selected.
15. Non-attendance (in-person) results in loss of the attendant’s fee.
16. The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access the Venue on the Concert Date and Time, when the Concert is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the Concert. This license can be revoked at any time by the Event Host at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the Venue.
17. The Attendant has to assume full responsibility of the Concert tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Event Host has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
18. Kindly note that Blanch Music is the sole authorised source for purchasing tickets for the Concert. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
19. The tickets for the Concert delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without the Event Host’s prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
20. The Event Host has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Concert Terms. In case of any conflicts, the decision of the Event Host will be deemed final (i.e., the Event Host will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
21. The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the Concert starts on the Concert Date. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
22. If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the Venue – due to delays, legal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
23. If the Concert is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, the Event Host has the sole and absolute right to:
(a) reschedule the event, or
(b) issue a partial/full refund, or
(c) not issue any refunds.
(d) Please note that the decision of the Event Host in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
24. If the Concert is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the Event Host, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, government announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of the Event Host will be considered final.
25. If the Concert has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The Attendant cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
26. Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser/Attendant. The Event Host cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
27. All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
28. The Concert is a ‘rain or shine’ event. There is no ‘minimum age’ for attending the Concert.
29. At the time of entering the Venue, you are required to produce the ticket and may be asked for a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
30. By purchasing tickets for the Concert and presenting the same at the Venue, you give your consent to the Event Host to collect certain information about yourself (name of all attendants) for verification of attendance.
31. You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
32. Parents and guardians take full responsibility and liability for their children, including children that are performing during the Concert.
33. The Event Host does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the Venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the Venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
34. The Concert and the Event Host follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the Venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at the Concert and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the Concert will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
35. Please note that you purchase tickets for the Concert on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
36. In all cases of disputes between the Attendant and the Event Host, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.